Sunday, January 28, 2007

A little bit more

Shin - Ok I'll probably just take a snapshot the next time I'm there.

Bryant - Chill about the bass, in time you'll get used to it.

Rest of the players - Conduct yourselves properly.

I've nothing much to say except that today was probably a bad day, and only bryant and david probably knows why.

In addition, given the situation of the pre-preparation for the EID module I have to take in June, I will be very short on time. And sleep. So sometimes please don't blame me if I feel like leaving early all of a sudden. The past week I slept about 5 hours a night during week days and I only managed to catch up on weekends.

Lastly, EID sucks big time. Briefly speaking we're supposed to come up with a commercial machine under one of the following categories:

"
i. E1 Engineering analysis
ii. E2 Machining and manufacturing
iii. E3 Pneumatics and control
iv. E4 Mechatronics - mainstream
v. E5 Creative problem solving
vi. E6 Material selection and analysis

Please note that EID is from 7th May to 11th June 2007, you are required to be in school full-time during this period."

Starting from scratch to produce a commercial machine that helps improve something under those categories is seriously quite terrible. Bah. The process starts now even though the module starts in May.

So that's all I have to say. I don't even know why I'm telling you guys this though.

No comments: