Monday, February 5, 2007

CCK Bass is a HER!!!

Okay. Hi, my 1st post. Warning: A lot of "WTF"s in this FIRST post. LOL.

Today is really WTF for me. Intended to play some DM before starting work. But unfortunately the bass screwed up on me! And what's WTF was when Andrew came and played, he said, "Certified OK by me." And true enough Infinite FC, 真実 ~GFDM Ver.~ FC. WTF! Then when it was my turn, immediately after "select a music", it was on speed 4.5. Why? Cos i lifted up my foot. WTF! The reason given by Andrew: The bass is a HER. Cos apparently, the way i step the bass is much harder compared to the way Andrew does it, so the bass PMS! HA. True enough it worked a little after i step very lightly. But still not an SP "zhua"-ing day for me. NB..

Fortunately, bass repaired by that fat technician. LOL. Even he's du lan, cos he still has to service that bass after changing it to a NEW one. After that, as commented by Bryant, the bass was GOOD. TMD! i already started working la. WTF!

And credit count was 10 today. OTL For a moment i thought i was in DBG. Ha. Some threesome came and tapped 2 each. Didnt take long though. 1st credit ended in 30 sec. LOL. Okay. That's all for me. BYE!

No comments: