Saturday, February 10, 2007

Me.

Thanks Bryant.

But unfortunately, as my attachment at Geylang (yeah, go ahead and laugh all you want =x) has the most inflexible of working hours (but basic is 9-9), I will be unable to come down for Friday dinners. I don't even know if I'm working on weekends. Bummer.
--------------

Personally, I hope that...
1) The snare and bass don't get "emo" on us. Or so I've heard.

2) Aloysius doesn't spoil the machine. (I know there's other padspoilers, but I dunno who they are)

3) The 5 listed below to achieve their aims, as well as ROXY.Z (DM 600), CL-BLIZZ and FR-COOL (both DM 1000. maybe 1100?), and DDR-WEST (DMGF ????) XD

--------------
Fun things aside,

I hope that the CCK Gang will welcome DBG players into CCK. There were some feedback given to me that some DBG players were given black faces when they came over to CCK.

I do not wish that this DM community will turn into a "DBG vs CCK war", where SG will be split into these 2 factions. Please be more welcoming. World peace? ^_^

No comments: