Monday, February 12, 2007

Random

First announcement, is to congrats ASUNA-K on reaching 1300 !!

Next upcoming is KOTOKO, only left about less than 20 points to push..


Random frustrations venting on this blog :

I just don't see the reason why so many ppl says 'skill point does not matter' then they themselves are pushing. If you're pushing, just say lah or at least preach what you do.

I'm not referring to Shengtat or Andrew on DM in any case, because to me, they are still in their 'holiday' mood lol. Yes playing SP songs, but it just feels different from the past.

I must psycho all SG DMGFers again..

quote from knnth : 'SP is actually damn useful if you know how to make good use of it'

I agree totally. But you must never let SP get control of you, its you who must control your SP.

First eg is Unhealthy competition, to get a desired SP to win someone's % or to get a desired SP to break my own personal record ?

Up to you to choose. If you challenge yourself, you can definitely go higher.

Real life eg, ASUNA-K. When he's training for She said and DD5, its not as though the 2 K's are playing that song too. So in a way, he's doing personal training to break his own record instead of targetting at someone's skill when that person is training for it too.

Anyway thats all i have to say, hope the SGDMGF community will heed my advice..

No comments: